ROSE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Mitchell Rose is a third party neutral handling a wide range of civil disputes; all of which reflect his broad practice background and experience as a litigator. In 2020, Mitchell added mediation-arbitration to his practice.
Mediation Practice Areas
- employment law (including wrongful dismissal, human rights, harassment and other workplace issues)
- neighbour and boundary / fence disputes
- business disputes (including shareholder remedies, family businesses, construction law and partnership issues)
- corporate-commercial disputes
- debt and mortgage enforcement
- solicitor-client assessments
- insurance matters, including property damage, construction law and long-term disability policies
- personal injury, including slips and falls, assault, serious MVAs, and product liability
- professional negligence
- real estate transaction disputes
- commercial tenancies
- estate litigation
To check on availability for either an in-person or virtual mediation, click here.
Note: Virtual mediations are conducted by videoconference on the Zoom platform unless otherwise directed at the time of booking.
For the Rose Dispute Resolution Mediation Fee Schedule, click here.
Other Dispute Resolution Services
Mediation Advocacy Training
Early Neutral Evaluation
Mediation and ADR Consulting for Legal Professionals
For more information about the services or training above, please contact us.